Tuesday, January 20, 2009

So I have not done so well yet in writing on my new blog. Since I started it we went on a three week trip to Arizona to visit my friends and family. We had a great time and got to show off of our little baby whose not so little anymore. Since we've been back we've been dealing with the stomach flu one by one. Randy is the latest to show signs of getting it.

Boo turned three on January 14th and we had a great time celebrating with Randy's family. Our nephew turned three on the 13th so we had a birthday party for both of them. We had homemade pizza and a really cute tractor cake. I'll try to post some pictures of the party.





3 comments:

  1. LOVE the tractor cake. But even more - LOVE LOVE LOVE seeing my nephews and niece. I miss them. Happy Birthday Boo. Aunt Debbie is terrible with remembering birthdays, but I still love you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cake! And those two are definitely related!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Missed these, I love catching up and reading what everyone is doing, this is great....so is Randy for helping out faithfully!

    ReplyDelete