Thursday, March 12, 2009

Scrapping Challenge

Thanks to my friend Tiffani I've been getting the scrapbooking bug again! I've actually been doing more digital scrapbooking but really need to get the baby's album caught up for her BIG first birthday next month! So here is my latest page inspired by a Scrapbooking challenge that Tiffani has been doing.



Have I mentioned yet that I'm a Creative Memories Consultant? I have been a consultant for 3 1/2 years and love it! Now I realize this challenge comes from another source but it got me going so I need to give credit where it's due! I'll try to post more about scrapbooking soon!

2 comments:

  1. Turned out great Patty! I don't know what it is about these simple challenges that have really motivated me. This one was complicated (just slightly) by the fact that I've been printing our pictures "true digital" size and they aren't a full 6" long, which saves me a ton of time from having to crop everything when I get it printed, or from getting back pictures that were automatically cropped and are missing parts of heads, etc.
    You must be so sick of being sick!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how these challenges use scraps of paper! I've only printed a few pictures in the true digital size. I don't have to crop my photos as much anymore because I crop them before I print them or I just take closer up photos. Make it harder to get a lot on a page but the pictures look better I think.

    Not really sick anymore, I still have some congestion but I'm feeling much better! Hopefully noone will get sick now for a long long time!

    ReplyDelete