Sunday, March 1, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

I have been sick this weekend but I am still going to try to get my menu plan done so my week will go more smoothly. I also need to do a big shopping trip this week so it's nice to already have my list ready to go ahead of time. So here goes!

Sunday - Lunch - We had soup (yes from the soup exchange!)and sandwiches. For Supper I made Homemade pizzas.

Monday - Canned Meat, mashed potatoes and corn

Tuesday - Sloppy Joes on buns and green beans. If I get going early enough I'll try to make buns from scratch. This will be the first time in a long time that we will have sloppy joes from a packet instead of homemade but I want to use up what's in the cupboard.

Wednesday - Chicken pot pie

Thursday - Chili and cornbread

Friday - Leftovers from freezer

Saturday - Breakfast for supper - pancakes or eggs or something yummy!


I've been talking about making granola and I think I found a recipe that I'm going to try this week from Tammy's Recipes. I found several recipes there but this one is called Easy Peanut Butter Granola and I'm all about doing things the easy way! I'll let you know how it turns out!

I also made bread in the bread maker twice this past week but it just doesn't seem to go over after the first day so there is part of a loaf sitting in the refrigerator uneaten. I guess I'll cut it up and put it in the freezer for meatloaf!

For more menu plan ideas head on over to Orgjunkie.com

1 comment:

  1. OK, I've got to get the lecithin and gluten in the mail to you.

    ReplyDelete