Sunday, February 8, 2009

Menu Plan Monday





Here it is, another week has gone by and still no other blogging except my menu! I should blog today about how my little baby is 10 months old today! Maybe after this one I'll do that.

Sunday - Soup and Grilled cheese. Today we had Turkey and Wild Rice soup from my mom's groups' soup exchange. It was sooo good!
Monday - Meatloaf, potatoes, corn and green veggie
Tuesday - Spaghetti with meat sauce, green beans
Wednesday - Leftovers - I love these nights when I don't have to cook or clean as much!
Thursday - Asian Peanut Butter Pork from a Year of Crockpotting. I'm still learning this whole linking thing but if you just go to that website you'll find this recipe.
Friday - Sloppy Joes (from the freezer) corn and broccoli. I'm babysitting all day and will be feeding two extra kids.
Saturday - Family fun night at church - We will be having pizza!

So that's our week. If you can give me any insight on putting those links in my page I'd appreciate it. I can link to Org junkie to post this but that's about it!!

3 comments:

  1. Great menu this week, especially meat loaf night and the sloppy joes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patty, I love what you are doing with your blog, the graphics, the menus, the pictures (of course). I like it a lot. And I LOVE seeing what other people are eating. We are finding more foods all the time that my poor little 3 year old cannot eat. We have seen the rash that used to cover his legs fade almost all the way away (it was so bad a few weeks ago he would not let me put his socks & shoes on him), but in order to do this, we have cut out: wheat, corn & all products containing corn derivatives, brown rice, nuts (he is very allergic to them) among other things. Reducing the salt in his diet seems to help, too. So my menu planning has become very, um, interesting. Maybe I'll join in the menu thing on my blog, too. Are there any other families with a bunch of food allergies on there, too?
    Eileen
    http://fitnessfriendsfood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and Patty, I really don't think any of us moms should be beating ourselves up for a lack of frequent blog posts. After all, you have three of the most important little people on the planet to look after, not to mention a busy husband to help... But I do enjoy reading what you post!

    ReplyDelete